Aion Balkan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion Balkan Forum

hey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today in History February 24th

Go down 
+2
NIKONI
annasu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
annasu

Today in History February 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today in History February 24th   Today in History February 24th Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm

In England nobody under the age of eighteen is allowed to drink in a public bar.

Mr. Thompson used to go to a bar near his house quite often, but he never took his son, Tom, because he was too young. Then when Tom had his eighteenth birthday, Mr. Thompson took him to his usual bar for the first time. They drank for half an hour, and then Mr. Thompson said to his son, "Now, Tom, I want to teach you a useful lesson. You must always be careful not to drink too much. And how do you know when you've had enough? Well, I'll tell you. Do you see those two lights at the end of the bar? When they seem to have become four, you've had enough and should go home. "

"But, Dad," said Tom, "I can only see one light at the end of the bar. "
just a joke,have a nice day.

Tera Online Gold
Tera Items
Back to top Go down
NIKONI

PostSubject: Re: Today in History February 24th   Today in History February 24th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 pm

this is a nice post and that 's what i want to know , haha .
thanks so much for the sharing.

Tera Online Gold
Tera Items
Back to top Go down
DM613

PostSubject: Re: Today in History February 24th   Today in History February 24th Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 pm

I have to admit it's quite annoying when 3 of those are in your face. Kinda hard to aim when your screen is full of blinking red dots. And in a dark map like that, you're a pretty easy target for snipers when your head is covered with those
Back to top Go down
hooeooa

PostSubject: Do you want to play game ,such as:runescape gold?   Today in History February 24th Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:12 pm

The runescape gold fallen earth chips aion kinah game is very good ..So I think you would like ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.playerassist.com/runescape/
xiaotuanzi

PostSubject: Re: Today in History February 24th   Today in History February 24th Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:54 pm

A car moves on the curved road outside.Rugs of light are hurled across the ceiling. The refrigerator below speaks to itself, drops its own ice into its own tray. Her body feels tense as a harp,she wants to be touched.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gametradeeasy.com/runescape/gold/runescape_en.html
bitooll

Location : [url=http://www.playerassist.com/fallenearth/]fallen earth chips[/url]

PostSubject: swtor credits   Today in History February 24th Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Swtor everyone's favorite popular recently, and I try to play for a few days, now hooked on this game. Recommend it to everyone, together and play swtor creditsswtor credits swtor credits swtor credits aion kinah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today in History February 24th   Today in History February 24th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today in History February 24th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aion Balkan Forum :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: